Sunday, March 24, 2013

GL Kraft Paper

I'm not sure if Kraft is a color or a type of paper but if you are a paper crafter then you know what it is:)

The challenge for the next two weeks is Kraft Paper. I can not wait to see what you come up with.

Random winner of this challenge will receive 3 digis of their choice from my Gingerloft store
Our last winner of the color Green #116 Cristina Garcia Please contact me alyssasmom98@aol.com to claim your prize

The amazing DT came up with some great artwork!!  Which reminds me we are looking for DT members.  Put DT after your entry if interested in joining.


Sandy using Easter basket


Susan using Butterfly field and Garden gate


Lisa using flowering tree


Hilde using bird in cage


Crafting Vicky using Garden bench


Caz using Playground

Elizabeth using bear and bees



Tania using Sunflower collage
Ardilla using animal collage




8 comments:

  1. Like the variety of DT Kraft creations. I like using Kraft cardstock especially the light color of Recollections brand I bought at Michaels as well as some from Hobby Lobby.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add DT to my entries and I would very much be interested in being a DT with your blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and wow brilliant array of cards from the DT's x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, What Gorgeous Cards! Just posted my project. Thanks and Happy Easter. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration from the DT, and the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a Kraft Challenge one of my very favorite cardstocks to work with as you can see! Enjoy your week everyone and thanks DT for fab inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need Lisa (DT) to contact me as soon as possible. Patricia
    trishas.timeless.treasures@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT cards, thank you for the inspiration and fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete